Thursday, December 30, 2010

Such A Gift





Seems a lot of you, like me, love sharing a slice of our beautiful Central Coast with friends and fam. That's what inspires me to create my handmade peanut butter Joycups: local coastal fruits, local raw honey, locally purchased sea salts and organic peanuts, for starters.

I then follow the all-natural, environmentally friendly philosophy of our lovely place by packaging in recycled boxes or biodegradable bags. No chemicals were used to create the kraft boxes' natural appearance. And their fiber comes from lumber that was collected and reforested following eco-friendly practices. Top with the oh-so-pretty cocoa butter designs (coastal themes in-stock year-round), and you've got your perfect little gift of local flavor.

I create different sizes and four flavors, so figured the decision might be a little tough for some. Enter the new Joycups gift certificate.

I asked Lynn Bates at www.lynnbatesdesigns.etsy.com to custom create a gift certificate to match The Joycup Co.'s look and appeal. She came up with this gorgeously primitive French-inspired motif that says "Enjoy". Perfect. It was also Lynn's idea to make the Joycup gift certificates hang tags, just like the handmade gift tags available for each box from select etsy artisans who favor vintage and recycled materials. Double perf.

Lynn's gift certificate tags are now available at www.thejoycupco.com. I'm so grateful for them and my Joycups' customers, I'll add a free JoyBox 2 with any gift certificate ordered, along with your message handprinted on the tag.

Thank you Lynn. And thank you again Joyfuls for sharing the Joy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment